• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ansemx13's White-List Application

ansemx13

Stone
  1. In-game name: ansemx13
  2. Location & Age: Alberta, 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): This server once, ban appeal is still up, but it was for being overly annoying and obnoxious.
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: None,specifically, But I am a very creative person, very dedicated too. I love to build and I dabble somewhat in redstone. Can't make an amazing intricate computer inside a game that plays a game, but I can however make a simple hidden door, some forms of cannons, just simple stuff really.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I had joined the server a very long time ago, and I have heard alot of good about it since and now I really want to come back to it.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: I tried with the "Click Here" link from the whitelist application page but it didn't work but I am going to keep trying. So for right now no.
  8. Additional Info: I am an easy-going guy for the most part. I can't stand griefing and trolls. I am quite active on servers that I enjoy, and I believe this one will be my main server. And I truly am sorry for being so rude and obnoxious.

ansemx13

Stone
Well theres a ban appeal up in the banned section. But I can explain it here too. I was doing just as I described; being overlyannoying and obnoxious so I guess Kainzo had enough and banned me. It was over a year ago so I can't remember the exact details but that's what I do remember.

pandaman7

Legacy Supporter 3
Ah, not sure what to do in this scenario. I think you have to get back on the server via the ban appeal, not be re-applying... is this correct? @Brutalacerate

ansemx13

Stone
Well, like I have said. There is a ban appeal up but nobody is looking at it so....

FuzLogix

Legacy Supporter 7
Yeah Pandaman is correct, you shouldn't of even posted this app.

You need to appeal your ban in the correct place, then wait for a response.

Being impatient won't help your cause.

ansemx13

Stone
Yea I realize that i'm not trying to be impatient but I thought I was going to be gone for a long time after last night and I wanted to be able to play when I got back but apparently i'm not going anywhere.

ansemx13

Stone
Yes, but the whitelist form and rules have changed alot over the past year >.> So anyways I decided to make one just in case.