• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ansemx13's Ban Appeal

ansemx13

Stone
Hello, Kainzo or whomever is reading this currently. I have been banned for at least a year now, I still remember why, not so much on the date tho. But anyways, here is my ban appeal, you do not have to add me back to the whitelist, I will make an application.

IGN: ansemx13
Banned by?: Kainzo
Time of ban: Cannot Remember
Reason for ban: Annoying admins and being plain out obnoxious
Your story: I had been going through a very rough time and got very aggitated, very quickly. I am passed that now, I am two years older, two years more mature. It will not happen again you have my word, just hear me now and please remove my ban. But do not add me to the whitelist, I will make an application just as the others.

Yea, that was the one Gabizou. As for Ginzuishou, I didn't fail math, came close but never failed haha. But it was birthday placement. I was 13 when I played then my birthday came right after but anyways it doesn't really matter. I can change it to one if it bugs you guys that much.

Well I didn't remember the exact date but I knew it was near my birthday because it was one of the first few servers I had joined.

IGN: ansemx13
Banned by?: Kainzo
Time of ban: November
Reason for ban: Annoying admins and being plain out obnoxious, Wanting a teleport.
Your story: I had been going through a very rough time and got very aggitated, very quickly. I am passed that now, I am one year older, one year more mature. It will not happen again you have my word, just hear me now and please remove my ban. But do not add me to the whitelist, I will make an application just as the others.

Fixed now then.

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
The date of you banned has not passed so there is no possible way that you are two years older (just counting age not actual years)

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
Under review. No more posts are necessary at this time.

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
Please do not PM Admins to view your Ban appeal. (3:20pm, before Seratt posted.)

All decisions to lift your ban will be done via this thread.