• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Announcing Project Eden!

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8
Due to a lack of architect activity, I am considering taking the map back down to my local machine. The final decision has not been made, but unless the architects that have been selected so far respond in our conversation, the project is on hold.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Due to a lack of architect activity, I am considering taking the map back down to my local machine. The final decision has not been made, but unless the architects that have been selected so far respond in our conversation, the project is on hold.
*Sadface*

Aundora

Legacy Supporter 8
Wait... Is this going to be a completely different server, or will this be a different map on the main server?

Aundora

Legacy Supporter 8
Will donor statuses carry over to this new server or will it be a seperate thing?

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8
As I have said, the project is on hold for the time being because the architects that agreed to help didn't deliver. No offence intended, of course. If I see suitable reason to continue with a new crew, I will.