• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Anime?

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
I never read the manga either. The anime I watch are too action oriented for me to enjoy looking at still pictures of them.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Hmm just started watching a series called Another. Seems quite good atm :p

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Just began watching FMA Brotherhood.
Its fucking awesome! I highly recommend people who haven't watched it to go and watch it :)

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
I read my manga...because I'm azian. So Lets seeeeeee D.Gray-Man, Naruto, Fairy Tail, Bleach, One Piece, Soul Eater, and phew I don't know how to say in english >.>

AgentXenon

Legacy Supporter 3
I watch it too and up to the latest episode, can't wait for it either - What site do you watch it on? Also, with both Naruto and One Piece and all other animes I've watched, I've never read its manga counterpart (if it has any) as I find it boring lol.
I watch it at hulu and also watchop.com

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
Evangelion is pretty good. Be careful though. If you don't caution yourself you will get mind-fucked.

AgentXenon

Legacy Supporter 3
I like naruto but idk after the first few seasons of shippuden I just left it couldn't keep up. Switched to OP instead :D

I have watched and read a wide variety of anime when i am bored, but the best seem to be Bleach, Onepiece (though sometimes i have a little difficulty understanding this one), FMA Brotherhood, and a few others.