• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Anime?

AgentXenon

Legacy Supporter 3
Any one watch anime? I like One piece and Fairy tail is decent so far! Post what anime you watch!

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
lol, of course i would be summoned, anyways I've watched lots of anime, over 250 series to be exact, i'll post what im currently watching when I get back home, been at a cousins house all weekend

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I don't watch very much anime, but I have before. I usually don't talk about it because some people (who at my college I avoid like the plague) think it's fun to compare their tastes in anime to mine, like I'm a fucking five year old who doesn't know what is good or what I'm talking about lol

So yeah, I've watched FMA(2003), Cowboy Bebob, Last Exile, Robotech, Soul Eater, Death Note, and that's about it.

AgentXenon

Legacy Supporter 3
Oh I loved soul eater! You should try out some one piece or even Fairy tail! I like seeing the anime all you guys liike!

Sweord

Glowstone
I've watched FMA: Brotherhood, currently watching Bleach, and have watched Great Teacher Onizuka (Someone took the time to put the English versions in full-length on Youtube, too bad I can't find it anymore). That's about it. ^^

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
currently watching Bleach and Guilty Crown.

ddrheretic

Legacy Supporter 4
Trigun, cowboy bebop, gungrave are probably my 3 fave. I've watched many series and quit in the middle of many. Claymore had me hooked and then nothing ;(. I enjoyed queens blade as well.

AgentXenon

Legacy Supporter 3
My fav if any one cares is One Piece :) I can't wait for Saturday! (Thats when new episodes come out)

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
My fav if any one cares is One Piece :) I can't wait for Saturday! (Thats when new episodes come out)

I watch it too and up to the latest episode, can't wait for it either - What site do you watch it on? Also, with both Naruto and One Piece and all other animes I've watched, I've never read its manga counterpart (if it has any) as I find it boring lol.