• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

*~ Anette1play's Whitelist Application ~*

Anette1play

Stone
  1. I am now 13, I posted another application a year ago, but didn't get whitelisted because of my age.
  2. Minecraft In-game name: Anette1play
  3. Location & Age: Lillehammer, Norway, 13 1/2.
  4. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I got banned by a 10 year old dude on his server.. for NOTHING! D: Someone said i griefed when i tried to take away the water, lava and fire someone else placed.. on the server.. unfair, right? I do not remember any other servers..
  5. Referral(s): None..
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was searching for a MMORPG server, and i found this one.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, i do.
  9. Reason you should be accepted: Well.. I love RP'ing.. And i'm not breaking any laws.
  10. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCA11
  11. Additional Info: Well.. I'm playing Skyrim, and minecraft.. haha :3 I love to read, and im a very relaxed person. I can get upset if someone are griefing me.. D: Im very helpful and kind. I love to build big structures and houses with a theme. I am hardly ragequitting, and my english is pretty good, seeing as it's not my first language.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. I am now 13, I posted another application a year ago, but didn't get whitelisted because of my age.
  2. Minecraft In-game name: Anette1play
  3. Location & Age: Lillehammer, Norway, 13 1/2.
  4. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I got banned by a 10 year old dude on his server.. for NOTHING! D: Someone said i griefed when i tried to take away the water, lava and fire someone else placed.. on the server.. unfair, right? I do not remember any other servers..
  5. Referral(s): None..
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was searching for a MMORPG server, and i found this one.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, i do.
  9. Reason you should be accepted: Well.. I love RP'ing.. And i'm not breaking any laws.
  10. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCA11
  11. Additional Info: Well.. I'm playing Skyrim, and minecraft.. haha :3 I love to read, and im a very relaxed person. I can get upset if someone are griefing me.. D: Im very helpful and kind. I love to build big structures and houses with a theme. I am hardly ragequitting, and my english is pretty good, seeing as it's not my first language.
Reviewing

Anette1play

Stone
Aw man, those were from when my friend made me borrow him my account.. :( I'm so sorry, I have never joined a griefer group, and I don't remember those servers.