• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Andymo5000's Whitelist Application

Andymo5000

Dirt
1.In-game name: Andymo5000

2.Location & Age: Australia, SA, 17

3.Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None, that I can remember.

4.Referral(s): None.

5.Reason you should be accepted: I love pvp and minecraft servers, plus Rogue/Thief sounds awesome, I spend almost all my spare time playing Minecraft and have been looking for a good minecraft server with the Heroes plugin.

6.Have you voted for Herocraft (No? -> http://tiny.cc/voteHC): Yes

7.Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. HCA10

8.Additional Info: I love being a Thief/Necromancer, I can't decide which one to choose!

(This was on the minecraftforums but I copied it here hoping this might be a little more noticeable)

sadikyo

Legacy Supporter 8
** currently reiewing **

@Andymo5000 ,

I just want to confirm. You've never been banned (temporarily or permanently) ?

Also, can you explain why you have applications on minecraft forums that say you are 19, and yet your application here says you are 17, and your profile on your forum account here says you are 14?

Andymo5000

Dirt
Well I have been temp banned before, me and my mate (minor) griefed, we repaired it. But the admins didn't care TEMP-BANNED.
Lol, I can't really explain that any further then, I am actually 17 and those applications were probably done by my brother, he uses my account because he can't be bothered logging out of mine and signing in with his, anyway.
Just to clarify I am 17.

Andymo5000

Dirt
:( The only server I really want to get online, and its DENIED.
Is it possible to start another application, if not what was wrong with this one?

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
For a start, Sadikyo has the following ages registered for you: 17, 14, 19, 13, and 16. None of which are natural age changes (i.e, you changed from 16 to 17 in less than 12 months.)
Sadikyo has denied your application with good reason, and his decision is final. Do not make more applications.