• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

An Idea for Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
Next time, bounce your idea off an experienced player before you make a post ranting and raving about how the server is unfair. Even if your post was clear and had perfect English, I would probably have reacted the same way.

FaroFazi03

Stone
Next time, bounce your idea off an experienced player before you make a post ranting and raving about how the server is unfair. Even if your post was clear and had perfect English, I would probably have reacted the same way.

I can say how unfair it was for me to be attack and kill with in my own house, not once but twice on different times. I wanted to let you all know how I felt about it. How would you feel if your in your house working on something to all of stunned notice your stuff you where holding on was taken by a ninja who was standing outside your house, facing your wall. And was stilling even thought they don't need to get close to you to steal.

I just toss an idea into the air to see where it would go....would people look at it and see if it can be done? or would it fly to an other person who would look at it and maybe tick it and play with the idea before sending it back out to see if the mods would take heart to it. No it was turn down. No more, no less.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
Get over it. I can't tell you how much I have lost. Even when I lost about a thousand coins of stuff when a town member combat tagged me when I was logging out. lol Duerur ;) its ok. I don't get angry and I move on. Get to a higher level and stop bitching. That one of the fun things about AoEs. Tremor has kind of a long cooldown so you had plenty of time to put your stuff back. It is just a game.

FaroFazi03

Stone
Get over it. I can't tell you how much I have lost. Even when I lost about a thousand coins of stuff when a town member combat tagged me when I was logging out. lol Duerur ;) its ok. I don't get angry and I move on. Get to a higher level and stop bitching. That one of the fun things about AoEs. Tremor has kind of a long cooldown so you had plenty of time to put your stuff back. It is just a game.
7 seconds that is there cool down, to the user that long to the attack not enought to get away.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
7 seconds that is there cool down, to the user that long to the attack not enought to get away.
They were only using tremor. Thats 75 hp every 7 seconds. You have 550 hp so you should survive for like 50 seconds at full hp. It takes less than 10 seconds for me to put all my stuff in a chest Lol.

FaroFazi03

Stone
I think it is for the best the chat ends here. Thank you for those whom took the time to lesson and respond in a respectfully manner. I am sad that my idea wasn't very good one but happy for it was like a hydra, Once you cut it's head three took its place.​
Kirinelf ~ Hope that guide will help many new players understand and guild them to be strong Heroes.​
Etkenn ~ Great idea for the karma system it was really a good idea, also thank you for having a kind heart.​
Where going to end out dragoon problem once and for all, well unless they can find an other way in.​
Sorry for any trouble, I wasn't trying to start any fights or anything. I am also sorry for any harsh words and mean actions that people have done, I myself to be blame for that as well.​
Keep your whiskers clean and your tale straight.​
and always​
Stay purring​
~Faro​

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
I think it is for the best the chat ends here. Thank you for those whom took the time to lesson and respond in a respectfully manner. I am sad that my idea wasn't very good one but happy for it was like a hydra, Once you cut it's head three took its place.​
Kirinelf ~ Hope that guide will help many new players understand and guild them to be strong Heroes.​
Etkenn ~ Great idea for the karma system it was really a good idea, also thank you for having a kind heart.​
Where going to end out dragoon problem once and for all, well unless they can find an other way in.​
Sorry for any trouble, I wasn't trying to start any fights or anything. I am also sorry for any harsh words and mean actions that people have done, I myself to be blame for that as well.​
Keep your whiskers clean and your tale straight.​
and always​
Stay purring​
~Faro​
Dude... There was minimal drama on this thread, in the future if you have issues I suggest posting them, although you may want to talk to some of the older players before hand. ;)

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
I can say how unfair it was for me to be attack and kill with in my own house, not once but twice on different times. I wanted to let you all know how I felt about it. How would you feel if your in your house working on something to all of stunned notice your stuff you where holding on was taken by a ninja who was standing outside your house, facing your wall. And was stilling even thought they don't need to get close to you to steal.

I would probably be mad for a little while if my stuff got stolen, or I was killed in my house. But the thing is, the first thing that came into your head was: "This is unfair! How come they can do an AOE attack with a 6 second CD? How come they can come into my town and kill me? This should be changed!". In fact, PvPing is LEGAL, and there are easy ways to avoid it ESPECIALLY if you are in a town! If I designed my house such that I could be killed with AOE attacks, I would have to accept some of the blame. In this case, YOU have to accept some of the blame.

FaroFazi03

Stone
I would probably be mad for a little while if my stuff got stolen, or I was killed in my house. But the thing is, the first thing that came into your head was: "This is unfair! How come they can do an AOE attack with a 6 second CD? How come they can come into my town and kill me? This should be changed!". In fact, PvPing is LEGAL, and there are easy ways to avoid it ESPECIALLY if you are in a town! If I designed my house such that I could be killed with AOE attacks, I would have to accept some of the blame. In this case, YOU have to accept some of the blame.

Actual that isn't true. I was attack more then once. This first person claim that it was a good fight. I brush it off and said oh well, that was till a few weeks later an other person same power attacks me. If I had red stone on me i would had gotten away for I was link to the underground. Last night we had a pvp battle at the front gate of our city and it was fun, when its not about one guy picking easy prey and its about group of people fighting for fun sake that is enjoyable. In fact i was telling some many mounths ago we should have days where people should be able to raid into our city and defend. stuff like that when we can get people to have..what the word...fun and in the end its not about taking the person armor or wepons but the fact you and your buds got to fight a city that is fighting back. And the same for defenders. People get there gear back and people share a good smack talk about how much they kick the other person ass. I keep promoting Fairy dust because I see that as a very fun AoE that people have to deal with or avoid in battles. Yet just like my idea here it was turn down.

Why is it that you think oh this person has issues is PvPers or haven forbid we have spells that do Area of Effect. That not it at all, its how and where that it's the factor in this. The fact that they hit me wail I'm in doors I move to the third floor they attack me i quickly run down I get attack no matter where I go I get kill. My bad for wanting to build on the serface and let people see my house then just our town people.

Like I said before before I want this chat to end. I thank you for your input. I hope you have a good day and have fun rping.....I mean PvPing in the game. Stay purring Jack.

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
If your town has a spot where Dragoons can SuperJump in, they WILL SuperJump in. You need to understand that, and stop complaining about it when they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.