• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Alrevis app

alrevis

Dirt
In-game name: Alrevis
Location & Age: Washington usa: 18
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Lord of the craft...I cussed i am under review and the person who made the ban lifted all charges
Referral(s): Lord of the craft friends....for more pvp
Reason you should be accepted: I am looking for a good pvp server in which all players play by the rules set and have fun and will aid in help in making the server fun for everyone
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Friend told me about the server for pvp
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: no im going to wait to see if its good as ive yet to enter the server
Additional Info: There is alot more detail to my profanity ban if you have questions feel free and ill awnser also im a good role-player with lots of dungeons and dragons experience as well as other reputable games and i like a good fight thank you

Thamerwaste

ICE ICE ICE!
**Reviewing Application**

I found your Profanity Ban.
I also found another ban on LotC, for Some sort of Logout bug, Appeal 1 and Appeal 2.
Can you explain this logout bug thing in more detail please, the Profanity one seems quite straight-forward.

We are however not an exclusively PvP server, merely a hardcore one with an RPG/PvP plug-in.

Also, do these "Lord of the Craft Friends" play on this server? If so, what are their usernames?

@alrevis

alrevis

Dirt
The logout bug was i felt i was being non-rp killed which is illeagal but since i had no chance to say anything i logged out so i could get an admin the other party claimed that i did it to avoid a fair kill. I was banned before i could log in. I was unbanned to dicuss as i logged in i was no longer trapped by him so i decided to leave and the bug is when ur stuck you logout/login youll be unstuck and placed to the highest free block that was not intentional just a minecraft server bug though they saw it as again trying to avoid death eventually i explained myself and was unbanned where i played about 4 months.

I was on teamspeak with other LoTC members and we were dicussing server PvP and this servers name was brought up and since the LoTC rules are so debateable i was hoping to get into a more combat heavy server from what i heard it sounds pretty good. I do not his name since all i heard was his voice

Thamerwaste

ICE ICE ICE!
Why wasn't the logout bug ban put into your application?

Also, the Additional Info section should be filled up a bit more, add things like: How you can benefit the community?

alrevis

Dirt
Sorry i re-read my info and i need to reword it. The ban was lifted when they discovered it was accidental it was lifted so it was miscommunication.

I will be helpful the this server because i like playing by the rules and losing can be just as fun as winning and i plan to go into this server with that mentality maintained. I will aid the community by helping others learn how to play as they to join the server and also help orchestrate player led events giving a better time to all. I have done work for other servers so if they allow i will work with mods/gm's and the like to build or plan events or anything needed to make the server better because i know from experience the more i put into a server the more i get out