• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Allow a new keybind/macro mod

Can you point me to THE JAR so I can point others to it in the future? I'm not seeing it on the main page, is it on the wiki(no access to it at the moment)?

Do we have a set list of required features that would need to have a disable option for this mod to be legal?

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
In what way to does IMP chat suck ass? I have been using it for a while now, and it works perfectly.
(lol late response)
Improved chat breaks quite a lot of the time for me and stops using the binds, it comes with a lot of other features that I don't want or know how to use. Macros/Keybind has a very good GUI with the ability to move keybinds and remove them with ease. It can be accessed a lot easier and is very self explanitory.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Can you point me to THE JAR so I can point others to it in the future? I'm not seeing it on the main page, is it on the wiki(no access to it at the moment)?

Do we have a set list of required features that would need to have a disable option for this mod to be legal?

http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/modded-minecraft-jar-for-1-4-4.26531/

On Topic - Danda knows what would need to be disabled. From what I understand he just needs to stress test the plugin.