• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Allow a new keybind/macro mod

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
May I suggest the sprint button mod then?
It's just a button that activates sprint. It follows the same rules as sprinting normally you just don't have to use the obnoxious double tapping forward to sprint :p

So it shouldn't cause problems with no cheat

Roadkill909

ICE ICE ICE!
May I suggest the sprint button mod then?
It's just a button that activates sprint. It follows the same rules as sprinting normally you just don't have to use the obnoxious double tapping forward to sprint :p

So it shouldn't cause problems with no cheat

I use an xbox controller to play, probably one of the few that does. Double-tapping forward is far worse with an analog stick than a key. Needless to say, I configured my drivers so that pushing the stick-in activates sprint.

Playing GW2 and watching this thread intently for the next couple of days. I can't enjoy HC when my bind options amount to dirt and hoes.

It is? I could not find a link to the 1.4.4 version on the minecraft forums. Can you link where you found it?

That would be great. I'll pop in Modloader, Optifine, and Rei's and repost it for everyone else. I am still very interested in Macro Mod and hope that the client perms plugin makes it viable.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
would be nice if we could get the improved chat download by itself instead of an entire jar.
The current dev hasn't updated yet. The build he has was probably decompiled and bodged into working by some guy.

dils1

Legacy Supporter 7
I use an xbox controller to play, probably one of the few that does. Double-tapping forward is far worse with an analog stick than a key. Needless to say, I configured my drivers so that pushing the stick-in activates sprint.
Tell me how to use an xbox controller o.o

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
none of you stand a chance vs me

127627-nes_power_glove.jpg

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
That would be great. I'll pop in Modloader, Optifine, and Rei's and repost it for everyone else. I am still very interested in Macro Mod and hope that the client perms plugin makes it viable.

I already have a file for this and thread, I've been waiting for Improved Chat. If you have a link to it, ill do all of this and thank you for the imp chat link.

ON TOPIC - We need another IMP chat like mod available. Just waiting the last 3 days since the update has sucked, let alone there is still NO Imp chat update on their thread.

I do not have the link. Earlier in the thread Falker said he had one and would be posting it and I promised to repost a jar fully modded. We are both still waiting on Falker, GuntherDW, or Danda and I'm sure they are all working toward a solution. For now I'm off to do some market gardening in tf2. Feels like old times as a dragoon.

I_Love_Miners

Legacy Supporter 5
yeah it would be nice to have another keybind mod that was LEGAL. I'm under the impression that half the server is using an illegal mod right now and that bothers me.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
No. We're both staring at the Improved Chat thread waiting for an update.

I'll talk to Danda when I have a chance and see if I can get a update out of him on this thread though ;)