• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

allmightygamer's White-list Application

1.Minecraft In-game name: allmightygamer
2.Location & Age: GA, 15
3.Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
4.Referral(s): awsome_dude123
5.How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend awsome_dude123 has been practically BEGGING me to get on this server. I checked out this site, and decided, why not! It seems like a great server, and will most likely suit my hunger for Minecraft.
6.Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
7.Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
8.Reason you should be accepted: I am a skilled Minecraft player and do not grief. I have always been told, time and time again, "Do to others as you would have them to unto you." I appreciate things others have built, especially when the builders are my friends, and I love to play this game! I love to build large structures and squares, along with creating wool art.
9.Additional Info: I don't really know what to put in here, so I guess I'll just say that I try to play Minecraft whenever I can and will most likely be on ALOT if i get in the server! I know the basic stuff about coding and will try and help when I can, even though I know that won't be alot of the time. I promise, and I swear upon my Great Grandmother's grave, that I will not grief anything or anyone. I promise to be a good person, to have knowledge in my mind, kindness in my heart, courage to fight in battle, and to make good friends! (That is a quote from my Taekwando class! We had to pledge that every day we went!)

i actually found 1 ban for you on mcbouncer, can you please explain that?
also, if you dont mind me asking, where in Georgia, because I live in Roswell...

I don't remember getting banned... that may have been my brother... he sometimes plays on this account. I don't really feel comfortable saying where in Georgia, if you don't mind.

Yeah I just checked the McBouncer ban-list and I am not on there. I searched all 33 pages and I could not find my name on there. I believe you may have made a mistake on that.

I'm sorry if I'm bugging you, but that was my brother. He just admitted to that! I'm sorry for the confusion and now promise I will stop posting on this thread. Sorry again, and i apologize for my brother too.

ok, its fine, I just want to make sure that your brother understands the rules first before I accept you, and also let him know that if he plays on your account, and does something that he's not supposed to, you WILL be found out and banned...sorry if i sound mean...:O