• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

All Essential Potions. As Cheap As They Make 'Em

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Greek's Potion Shops
Clocktower Shop at -222x, 145z
Trade District Shop at -141x, 123z
Potion_of_Healing.png
- Instant Health II - 3c
Potion_of_Fire_Resistance.png
-
Fire Resistance (8:00) - 5c

Potion_of_Swiftness.png
-
Swiftness II (1:30) and I (8:00) - 3c (II) & 1c (I)

Splash_Potion_of_Poison.png
-
Poison I (1:30) - 2c

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Additionally, I do have a few of these in stock. They are pretty OP, however the ingredients required to make them are extremely hard to get (Ghast Tears). If you have them, I will make as many as you can give me the materials for. That'll only cost you 10c per 3 potions (each nether wart about). These potions are VERY GOOD FOR COMBAT. The extended ones in particular work as though it were a golden apple that has a regeneration timer of 2 minutes.
Potion_of_Regeneration.png
- Regeneration I (2:00) - 25c (Contact in game/on this thread for these)
I do requests as well. If there is a certain potion you want that I don't list here, post on this thread or contact me in-game. I'd be happy to make them.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
They dont work i believe currently but people are stupid and continue to buy them. XD

If they were nerfed i really have no idea how bad they are nerfed. I have to test them. If they are that bad I'll either lower the price or change them to poison II

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Healing and poison pots are tempoary removed due to the new scaling of HP/damage system. I believe they'll be re-added as soon the coders are able to balance them out with the new upcoming system :)

This is atleast what I heard from the staff In Game.

Buy yo' pots from Greek, best prices in TD.