• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

All Caster Classes - Armor

Kainzo, i have a request, please correct me if im making this post in the wrong section, but i just want to clarify. It is really really hard to get leather and gold, but i have a ton of iron, and if its possible, may you change the armor types to leather and iron, for all Caster classes? There really is no possibility to get gold because gold id hard to get, and leather, you can barely find any cows. So please Kainzo, please may you change the armor types to leather and iron on all Caster specs? Not gold? Thanks and i hope you respond. ;)

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
Kainzo, i have a request, please correct me if im making this post in the wrong section, but i just want to clarify. It is really really hard to get leather and gold, but i have a ton of iron, and if its possible, may you change the armor types to leather and iron, for all Caster classes? There really is no possibility to get gold because gold id hard to get, and leather, you can barely find any cows. So please Kainzo, please may you change the armor types to leather and iron on all Caster specs? Not gold? Thanks and i hope you respond. ;)
No.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
This will never happen. Also, I sell leather at 120c a stack. I'll be on tomorrow night if you're interested.

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
Casters aren't supposed to wear armor, casters shouldn't need armor in the first place.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Also, you're part of Braavos. I know of at least 4 farmers in that town. Don't they share? That's too bad, I share with my town members :(

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
This is a terrible idea no offence.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Casters are unable to wear heavy armor, it ruins their magic abilities and kills mana regen.

I'll let you wear armor if you are okay with 0% mana and 0 mana regen.