• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

alecf731 application

alecf731

Stone
  1. In-game name: alecf731
  2. Location & Age: United States 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I won't be an idiot and i want to help better the server.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I have some friends that play on this server and they said it was pretty good.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft : Yes
  8. Additional Info: none

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
**Reviewing**
Please add more detail/info to sections 5 and 8. Refer here for an example.

alecf731

Stone
  1. In-game name: alecf731
  2. Location & Age: United States 14
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s): A bunch of friends from an old server.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I won't be an idiot, I follow the rules, I'm good at pvp, and I enjoy playing minecraft with a mature community.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I have some friends that play on this server and they said it was pretty good.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft : Yes
  8. Additional Info: I want to join this server because my old server is dying and half the people from that server play on here now so I hear about it all the time. A lot of my clanmates from that server want me to come on here too. I also enjoy playing console games so a role-playing server like this sounds fun.

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
Thanks for updating your app! We like to get to know potential members as a precaution ;) I'm sorry to see that your server is dying. Hopefully ours can accommodate you even better!

Anyway, welcome to Herocraft! Please check your PMs!