• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Aldrigg's application

Aldrigg

Wood
  1. In-game name: Aldrigg
  2. Location & Age: Brazil, 18
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None, I play honestly and I've never had problems with any server's admin
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I've read all the rules, and I'm willing to always follow them. I understand most of the vanilla Minecraft mechanics and physics. I've spent some time reading the wiki to learn about the server, Herocraft mechanics, and etc. I can make a real contribution to the server buiulding structures for the cities, helping new players (when I'm able to), and I'm polite and helpful in all my relationships, and this multiverse ain't gonna be no exeption. Also, because I'm trying my best to make an exelent whitelist application!
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was reading some stuff about Minecraft and I stumbled upon the name "Herocraft". I tought "Well, the name is nice, I'm gonna check it out!". Then, I searched for "Herocraft" on Youtube, and damn, the server looks AWESOME! So I googled it, found the IP, tried to log in, and found out that this is a whitelist server, and that is great (non-whitelist servers usually have looots of anoying players), so, here I am, making my application to be whitelisted.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yeah!
  8. Additional Info: I love minecraft and I love RPG's. Well, it looks like I'll be enjoying Herocraft a lot! I also like to build structures on Survival and on Hardcore. Yes, i am used to play on Hardcore when I play single player Minecraft, the struggle is awesome! Hm..., well, now talking about myself, not Minecraft anymore, I like anime/manga, love Heavy Metal, video-games, math, physics (actually, I'm studying physics at college), astronomy, and I also like programming/coding, but I only know the basics of C, I'm not an actual programmer/PC expert. Well, that's about it! I hope you guys think this application is good anough to be accepted!