• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Alchemist Recipe] - Buffed Recipes

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
Since some recipes are kinda ridiculous I suggest some modifications on ingredient/product quantities of recipes.
--X--
ACTUAL:
4xWaterBucket + 4xSnow = 2 Ice
SUGGESTED:
2xWaterBucket + 4xSnow = 4 Ice/1xWaterBucket + 2xSnow = 2 Ice
This being due tothe fact that water buckets arent stackable and not as simple to get as one would think (yes you only need iron and water, but snow is ridiculously more easy to get).
--X--
Also about LAVA recipes. It's kinda silly that people would use it since they can just use lava bucket in furnaces and cook up for a lot more than 5 blocks:
ACTUAL:
5xClayBlocks + 1xLavaBucket = 5xBricks(block)
SUGGESTED:
32xClayBlocks + 1xLavaBucket = 32xBricks(block)
ACTUAL:
5xCobbleStone + 1xLavaBucket = 5xSmoothstone
SUGGESTED:
32xCobbleStone + 1xLavaBucket = 32xSmoothstone(block)
--X--
Again against bucket recipes, I would suggest a more profitable cocoa beans recipe:
ACTUAL:
4xDirt + 1xWaterBucket + Clay = 2xCocoaBeans
SUGGESTED:
4xDirt + 1xWaterBucket + Clay = 4xCocoaBeans/6xCocoaBeans
--X--

I hope people consider this new recipes because basically Alchemists at the moment mean Chainmail and TransmuteOres. With these recipes alchemists might do more of those blocks and it's presence will be bigger on market of Herocraft.
Post your opinions about these "new" recipes below.
Please, consider. :)

parkerjdude

Legacy Supporter 6
That's true, none of these recipes are used by alchemists at all right now. Alchemists only make pots and chain, and not known for any more. This will help them. Especially because I heard that alchemists will lose chain mail to smiths, so...

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
That's true, none of these recipes are used by alchemists at all right now. Alchemists only make pots and chain, and not known for any more. This will help them. Especially because I heard that alchemists will lose chain mail to smiths, so...
Well, if alchemists lose chainmail, I expect ALL recipes to be buffed, since chain is 50% of an alchemist's income (other 50% of transmute)

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Well, if alchemists lose chainmail, I expect ALL recipes to be buffed, since chain is 50% of an alchemist's income (other 50% of transmute)
I make most of my money off potions. I think these recipes should be buffed though, I've never made any of those items besides chainmail. I don't even use transmute tbh, I probably should try it out though.

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
I've been a mastered alchemist for awhile and the only things i've made with a cauldron is chainmail and a few ice blocks, I really never found a use for any of the other recipes.