• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Akatsuki] EVIL [10]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello akatsuki members i am currently in a guild but he is not very active i would like 2 know if this guild is active and if yes tell me cuz i migth want 2 enter :)

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
i wud probubly leik 2 entr 2 u no wat im sayin cuz my guild is a bit not active so plz giv me a call at 1800 i m k-w o n g so bai

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
22eCc
I'll lay on your line. ;)

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN:joshtsai
Time zone: PST
What classes are you specializing into?:Mastered Wizard, Leveling up Necro(will stop at 50), and looking into Warrior Type Classes
Do you have or use Teamspeak?:Yep
How long have you been on HC?: Little under a year.
Why do you want to join?: Looking for a tighter knit, good community within LO
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them?: Braavos
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:Yes
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing?: Play nice. Its all just game, but its all about the game.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun?: Na, it envokes more fun in that, we have to try harder to gain respect around the LO community.
Tell us about yourself: Asian, been a long time anime fan. The old Cartoon Network introduced me.
Tell us about your character, what is your backstory, your special ability, what the Akatsuki benefits from you joining and a screenshot of your skin: A decendant of Kabuto, Joshua studied the art of Jutsu, perfecting all aspects of it. He then went into the black art following in both Kabuto and Hidan the art of magic. Hiding among the merchants of Bastion, he is biding his time, perfecting his powers
No skin atm, see township app for reason
Referrals: I know, and am on pretty good terms with everyone.

Solidze

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN:joshtsai
Time zone: PST
What classes are you specializing into?:Mastered Wizard, Leveling up Necro(will stop at 50), and looking into Warrior Type Classes
Do you have or use Teamspeak?:Yep
How long have you been on HC?: Little under a year.
Why do you want to join?: Looking for a tighter knit, good community within LO
What towns have you been in and why did you leave them?: Braavos
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:Yes
What guideline from the Spirit of LO do you find most appealing?: Play nice. Its all just game, but its all about the game.
Do you think that any of of the guidelines are going to get in the way of you having fun?: Na, it envokes more fun in that, we have to try harder to gain respect around the LO community.
Tell us about yourself: Asian, been a long time anime fan. The old Cartoon Network introduced me.
Tell us about your character, what is your backstory, your special ability, what the Akatsuki benefits from you joining and a screenshot of your skin: A decendant of Kabuto, Joshua studied the art of Jutsu, perfecting all aspects of it. He then went into the black art following in both Kabuto and Hidan the art of magic. Hiding among the merchants of Bastion, he is biding his time, perfecting his powers
No skin atm, see township app for reason
Referrals: I know, and am on pretty good terms with everyone.

From now on avoid this, we are now a Hamlet and if you are interested in joining apply here: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/hamlet-land-of-the-river-6-lo.34312/

Jmandudeguy

Legacy Supporter 3
The_REAL_AKATSUKI_banner1_by_Kazuku_Nakamaru.jpg

Since the sands of time were set in motion, there has always been a great force seeking to dominate the ley lines of the universe of PVP.

Objectives:
We... are The Akatsuki and our mission is to catch them all and dominate PVP!

Members:
Pain - Oudaiesty
Itachi - Ezmac2099
Mooshroom - PewPewPewLasers
Cake - Da_Burg
Konan - Foxy321
Anon - Themeoff
TigoBitties
Midnight_Storm67
McDonald - Leo2596
Cookie monster - Jacobpanther
Please Remove PewPewPewLasers and Da_burg because they are NakedMen not Akas........ whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.