• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Air_Restraint's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
IGN: Air_Restraint
Banned by: @xexorian
Time of ban: 1.4.2017
Reason for ban: No Reason was Specified. I'm actually not sure either. I called out Newerth for abusing an exploit.
Your story: Cat and I were capturing castles. We noticed Newerth somehow was capturing it. I checked up and down the castle. No one. I asked Xexo if they were being legit with the capture and if there was someone here. or a bug. He said they are cheesing it. Ok, I believed him. Cat ported me to the nether to check something. Delta was using the nether to cap it. AKA a non PvP zone. So he is capping a PvP centered area in a non PvP area. One that is an exploit. Two he is abusing the exploit. Three Xexo knew about the exploit. Four he didn't tell them to leave and try to fix the exploit. You can't say that there was nothing wrong with the tactic they used to cap it Xexo. The point is PvP focused and we can not PvP in the nether. I find it real scum that I got banned and not muted also. I'm actually so tired of this favoritism that has been going on. Sure people can say Tim favors us. But he has not gone to the extent of banning/muting people for trash talking or exposing us. Sure there has been some idiots that have been enraged about it and extended the issue to increase there punishment, but that part is on them. I mean I'm not sure if I even broke a chat rule when I was banned. I said I'm taking a screenshot and sending it to Tim. Sadly I didn't have enough time to take the screenie at the end, but here are the screenies I were able to collect. Also, Cat did call Xexo out about it, but please understand I did not type that. I did say I'm showing them to Tim, because I believe Tim should view the circumstance and not Xexo since it could have been a bias punishment.
https://gyazo.com/e58cf8c67a4cfffef0e6ff33208571c4
https://gyazo.com/ea96894ac425b991179fbaee2b7d9322
https://gyazo.com/174b49813ebf7ec5d3619c987b4ace57

Also sure I troll in chat and can annoy people. Please understand that this was not regarding to the ban. It was a different reason.
I would like Tim or Kainzo to review this ban also if possible Xexo. I honestly feel like this was a wrongful ban and I would like to get a input from a different staff member without a bias opinion. @TimForReal @Kainzo

EDIT: Irishman81 has informed that they are still abusing the bug.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
1day ban. 30day mute. You've been way too toxic with your friend cat for the past week. Stop trying to threaten staff. Chill out.

PS. I literally asked them about it when you asked me, and gave you a hint in real time. I was busy investigatng other users for breaking infractions, and have been working on the server for the past 5 hours. Nothing was biased. It's all in your head. I can't do everything at once, I am only human.

Status
Not open for further replies.