• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Aion

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
Aion is a mmorpg. I've played it for about 4 years, starting at a private server, then NA and then the EU servers. I for myself enjoyed the gameplay very much. In my opinion it is a game easy to learn and offers a lot of features, worlds and especially character features. It actually was the first game where I was able to choose my skin desired on any armor piece of my character. It offers a lot of individuality and therefore fun. Depends on the player of course. In my opinion there's a good balance between open world & faction pvp and the regular pve situations.Experienced players may call the pvp system unbalanced, but that's just a statement of a butthurt player, imho.

Anyone else played this or is playing it? What do you think about this game, would you recommend it? How was/is it compared to other mmorpg you are playing/have played?

I've personally always been a mmorpg fanboy. Since I started playing these Zelda games on classic gameboy... ah the youth... I've been into rpg games all over the place. I think my very first mmorpg was Lineage 2 though.

Ruger392

Obsidian
Played a year or so back, kinda bad graphics didnt like wing aspect and at one point i was a lvl 21 without any missions or guidance :/

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
I think it's rather difficult for occasional players to understand the game, that's true, and unfortunately the most future-mmorpgs are even worse. The most are indeed only set up for mmorpg regulars.

The graphic textures look average indeed. They focused on character modeling and effects there. For me it's been a game primary for PvP only. You don't really play Aion to enjoy the landscape, you gotta play Blade & Soul, TERA or Black Desert for that, depending on what kind of mmorpg you like most (Fantasy, Martial Art, Medieval). And yeah, the community is not always helpful, for beginners or interested players I therefore recommend to get into a legion asap.