• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

aharp34 application

aharp34

Stone
Minecraft In-game name: aharp34
Location & Age: usa age 15
Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when):none
Referral(s)[Optional]:How did you hear about Herocraft?: searching for minecraft servers on google
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:not yet but after this I am
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): not yet but I am going to
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: yes
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): (HCA7)
Reason you should be accepted to
Minecraft RPG Server: I think that I should be accepted to this server because this looks like a really good and fun server and i want to be apart of this community and server and watch it grow I also think I could help the server become a better place and a good safe gaming enviorment. Also this server looks like it is a well run server ran by mature people and I am also looking to make new friends. Thank you for reading my application and have a good day!

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Referral(s)[Optional]:How did you hear about Herocraft?: searching for minecraft servers on google
Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): not yet but I am going to
Minecraft RPG Server: I think that I should be accepted to this server because this looks like a really good and fun server and i want to be apart of this community and server and watch it grow I also think I could help the server become a better place and a good safe gaming enviorment. Also this server looks like it is a well run server ran by mature people and I am also looking to make new friends. Thank you for reading my application and have a good day!
Reviewing.

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
Accepted,
Welcome to Herocraft