• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Afromans app

In-game name:problacklake
Location & Age: Pa 19
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s):Gregcosta95 , bob1245 ,
Reason you should be accepted:First of all I am very good at multitasking and working under pressure.
I have played on server where I have had to build , gather resources , and make sure my team was also focused and getting the job done right.
If I was accepted I can see my self making tons of freinds and working with me building and having a large stock of supplies.
I would definitely be some sort of a crafter as it suits mee the best. Most likely a smith or a mason possibly a alchemist.
I also have good skills using redstone and making creations you most likely have never seen before.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend Greg told me about it , but I remember some time ago seeing a post about you guys on the forums.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
Additional Info: I am a very down to earth , talkative , have an afro , and love a good debate.
I also like to mention I'm really good at working with a team. I have been on the debate team at my school, playing footbal for pretty much my whole live and raiding with my guild in world of warcraft for 6 years.
I know a little bit of coding with java my firend chris is learning computer langauges at the moment and I picked up on them too. I would also like too add that I can help people with challenges , projects , and anything if I have the time.