• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Aether problems...

NumdgJr

Glowstone
I just installed the Aeather mod ( Great Mod btw), and it has a new menu interface. When ever i try to enter Herocraft, it connects, logs in, downloads the map. Then before i'm actually in the game it freezes, then give me a error. If anyone else has this problem or had suffered it, please let me know. Solution = hugz.

-Num

manfred2012

Legacy Supporter 3
Yeah copy that one, download new one. Use that one for HC and switch them accordingly.

Also, the Aether mod is totally beautiful! Hope this helps.

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
Yeah, I have a folder of Minecraft .jars for Herocraft, and the many SSP mods that I play.

Just make sure to make a backup of a virgin .jar file, sometimes minecraft.net takes forever to fetch a new one.

Seratt

Inquisitor Generalis
Founder
I just installed the Aeather mod ( Great Mod btw), and it has a new menu interface. When ever i try to enter Herocraft, it connects, logs in, downloads the map. Then before i'm actually in the game it freezes, then give me a error. If anyone else has this problem or had suffered it, please let me know. Solution = hugz.

-Num

You need to read through our TOS and rules, both easily located on the Wiki. We're coming out with an updated list for approved mods soon, but until then anything else is not allowed.

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
You need to read through our TOS and rules, both easily located on the Wiki. We're coming out with an updated list for approved mods soon, but until then anything else is not allowed.

I don't think the Aether mod does anything to change SMP when it's just the client that has it.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Some ssp mods change things in smp that not even the creator is aware of. I have seen a few myself that did things in smp.

I always use a separate jar so I don't get banned for doing something by accident that I didn't even know could happen.