• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

AeonofMagix's Adventure Team App

1. Minecraft IGN: AeonofMagix
2. Position applying for: Scripting/Quests
3. Age|Timezone: 17|PST
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 7 months
5. Why do you think you should be accepted?: I am a dedicated player and am interested in helping to create a more interesting,enojyable world. I work well with others and learn relatively quickly. I am a decent builder and redstone engineer, and I have several ideas I could contribute for quests.
6. Whats your favorite RPG? (Non-Minecraft): Skyrim and Asassin's Creed
7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?: Depends when this meeting is, but there are days where I can definitely make time for a meeting
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I actually wanted to join the adventure team a while ago, but with all the applications for the adventure team I thought the chances of my application being read and accepted were pretty slim. However, one of my friends on the adventure team (just_jeff94) said that the team probably needed help with scripting using the Denizen Bukkit Plugin. I have not done any coding and have no experience with scripting, but I have researched the topic and watched some tutorials and read guides about using the plugin. The things that can be done with the plugin seem very interesting to me, and I would be happy to help, but I may need a little guidance at first. Again, I am a a quick learner, and once Im familiar with scripting, I feel like I could contribute a lot in this topic.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
1. Minecraft IGN: AeonofMagix
2. Position applying for: Scripting/Quests
3. Age|Timezone: 17|PST
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 7 months
5. Why do you think you should be accepted?: I am a dedicated player and am interested in helping to create a more interesting,enojyable world. I work well with others and learn relatively quickly. I am a decent builder and redstone engineer, and I have several ideas I could contribute for quests.
6. Whats your favorite RPG? (Non-Minecraft): Skyrim and Asassin's Creed
7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?: Depends when this meeting is, but there are days where I can definitely make time for a meeting
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I actually wanted to join the adventure team a while ago, but with all the applications for the adventure team I thought the chances of my application being read and accepted were pretty slim. However, one of my friends on the adventure team (just_jeff94) said that the team probably needed help with scripting using the Denizen Bukkit Plugin. I have not done any coding and have no experience with scripting, but I have researched the topic and watched some tutorials and read guides about using the plugin. The things that can be done with the plugin seem very interesting to me, and I would be happy to help, but I may need a little guidance at first. Again, I am a a quick learner, and once Im familiar with scripting, I feel like I could contribute a lot in this topic.
@xexorian
The meeting is Monday 3CST - 4CST also :p