• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Adventure Team App: whiteninja1970

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
1. Minecraft IGN: whiteninja1970
2. Position applying for: Boss/Mobs scripting and some Building. I guests I can do some quests too.
3. Age|Timezone: 19|HST
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 3+ years
5. Why do you think you should be accepted?: I have some pretty good ideas for bosses and quests. I can also help with building the dungeons. I think that my contributions will help out a lot and help make the Adventure aspect of the server more enjoyable.
6. Whats your favorite RPG? (Non-Minecraft): I don't really play a lot of other games, I mainly stick to one game and play that for most of the time. But I guess I've been playing mostly RotMG lately.
7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?: Yes, mainly in the weekends though.
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Nothing much really other than I would love to be accepted into this team so that I could help the server have more enjoyable content to play with.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Since it's nearing Winter Break, I have a lot of time to dedicate to the Adventure Team.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Hey white, welcome to the team! I'm taking you on as a mythic mobs coder. Take a look at the plugin and some tutorials, then hit me up in a PM when you are ready to help.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey white, welcome to the team! I'm taking you on as a mythic mobs coder. Take a look at the plugin and some tutorials, then hit me up in a PM when you are ready to help.
Alright, thanks! Will definitely do so. I'm a bit busy until this Friday, so I'll get back at you this weekend.