• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Adventure Team App : Shanok576

Shanok576

Legacy Supporter 3
1. Minecraft IGN: Shanok576

2. Position applying for: Quests, Building, Coding OR Bosses: Building

3. Age|Timezone: 18 | EST

4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: A bit over 3 years now

5. Why do you think you should be accepted?: I enjoy building and am good at it. My buildings look better when I work on them as team, going off of each other's opinions on how to improve and make what we're building the best it can possibly be.

6. Whats your favorite RPG? (Non-Minecraft): I'd have to go with Bravely Default on this one.

7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?: Absolutely

8. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
Thank you for reading my application.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
You're nice but I haven't had anyone vouch for you, or personally seen any builds to handpick you out of the crowd from, can you show me or tell me more?

Shanok576

Legacy Supporter 3
Last edited:

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
I've got to acclimate the people I've recruited in the first wave, and once they're settled in I'll be recruiting again, so the answer is no for now, but if you're still interested work on some larger projects if you wish to re-apply in a week or so. Show me what you're made of! Thanks for applying Shanok576. :)