• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Adventure Team App: Radicos

Radicos

ICE ICE ICE!
1. Minecraft IGN:
Radicos
2. Position applying for: Quests, Building, Coding OR Bosses
Quests/Bosses
3. Age|Timezone:
15. 16 in a less then a month. CET.
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?:
About 2 months, but joined the forums some time after. That's why my profile says something else
5. Why do you think you should be accepted?:
Well, I am quite the creative type so thinking of ideas for quests/bosses should be not to hard of a problem for me.
6. Whats your favorite RPG? (Non-Minecraft):
Defenitely World of Warcraft. I've played it alot for years long, and expierenced alot of different quests which I can use for inspiration. Aswell as the many different monsters/bosses I have seen and expierenced there.
7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?:
Possibly. I'm mostly available in the weekend, due to school. However, I got summer vacation soon so during then I'll be able to help alot more.
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?:

As I said earlier, I am very expierenced. I also would like to see the adventure map as soon as possible so that the players from the server can enjoy it! And more hands make quick work :D

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Accepted, get with me on teamspeak or in-game one evening and we'll discuss plans! Looking forward to it! Start by going to the Adventure team subforum and read threads we've posted there and such.