• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Adventure Team App: ichirukie

ichirukie

Wood
1. Minecraft IGN: ichirukie
2. Position applying for: Quests, Building, Coding OR Bosses
3. Age|Timezone: 17 | Australian Eastern Time Zone (UTC+10:00)
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I joined early last year, but with a different account, but didn't continue to play. I have now rejoined about 3 days ago.
5. Why do you think you should be accepted?: I've been working with servers for 4 years now, first starting off owning one for 2 making a lot of connections and friends. I've set up servers for 3 other people and since then I've attempted to create another server, but just haven't had the resources to do so. I am well minded in the art of helping run a server can help create potential server changing ideas for the better.
6. Whats your favorite RPG? (Non-Minecraft): I don't play many other games outside of Minecraft, but I have a sound understanding of how RPG is conveyed and how is should be portrayed through Minecraft.
7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?: Most likely, unless I am working, which is mostly 5pm - 9pm.
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I just hope you consider my application, I'd like to help with the ongoing Herocraft experience. I have already a few ideas.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Accepted, however you play an opposite time zone to most of the team, your evenings and mornings will be important meet times for you I would think.