• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Adventure Team App: Dafefman

1. Minecraft IGN: Dafefman

2. Position applying for: Building/ Lore Writing

3. Age/Timezone: 16, EST

4. How long have you been playing Herocraft?: 2 years on and off. Staying around this time.

5. Why do you think you should be accepted?: I believe I am a pretty talented builder. I cannot build things of the caliber of the Heavensgate dungeons, but I am good. I can post some picks if there is interest. I also am a solid writer. I think I can write a solid paragraph or so to get the feel for a dungeon or event.

6. What's your favorite RPG? (Non-MC): WoW for lore (favorite expansion is WoLK), but actual game style is Skyrim for freedom.

7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?: Yes, but I am a busy person, and I think everyone understands missing the occasional meeting.

8. Additional Info?: I think I would be a solid addition to the team. Sure I am young, but I am an old soul. I enjoy listening to some smooth jazz on vinyl while, in my smoking jacket, sitting by the fire just like any other 80 year old man. I am much more mature than most people in my school, but I still have a certain passion and ambition that they lack. Although neither of those are specifically related to Minecraft I still enjoy the freedom the game entails, and the Herocraft community only expands upon it. That's the reason Minecraft is my true favorite RPG.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
1. Minecraft IGN: Dafefman

2. Position applying for: Building/ Lore Writing

3. Age/Timezone: 16, EST

4. How long have you been playing Herocraft?: 2 years on and off. Staying around this time.

5. Why do you think you should be accepted?: I believe I am a pretty talented builder. I cannot build things of the caliber of the Heavensgate dungeons, but I am good. I can post some picks if there is interest. I also am a solid writer. I think I can write a solid paragraph or so to get the feel for a dungeon or event.

6. What's your favorite RPG? (Non-MC): WoW for lore (favorite expansion is WoLK), but actual game style is Skyrim for freedom.

7. Can you make a weekly meeting in CST?: Yes, but I am a busy person, and I think everyone understands missing the occasional meeting.

8. Additional Info?: I think I would be a solid addition to the team. Sure I am young, but I am an old soul. I enjoy listening to some smooth jazz on vinyl while, in my smoking jacket, sitting by the fire just like any other 80 year old man. I am much more mature than most people in my school, but I still have a certain passion and ambition that they lack. Although neither of those are specifically related to Minecraft I still enjoy the freedom the game entails, and the Herocraft community only expands upon it. That's the reason Minecraft is my true favorite RPG.
So your applying for Building and Writing? Awesome! Go ahead and post examples of each if you can. :D

And thanks for your app ^_^

So your applying for Building and Writing? Awesome! Go ahead and post examples of each if you can. :D

And thanks for your app ^_^
Damn man, fast response. I applaud you, good sir.

Here is a quick example of my writing. A lot was gonna be explained in Chapter 2, but I haven't gotten around to it quite yet (busy week).
http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/nordriheim-story.58523/

I'll get back to you on building tomorrow hopefully. Finishing up an airship in single player right now.

So here is an airship (If pictures post correctly) I started working on the day before yesterday. No world edit. It was going to be the design I use for survival world in-game, and just a simple frigate. Then I spaced out for a second and decided to make it an airship instead.
s
s
s

s

@devotedworker

Last edited:
Sorry, went out with some friends last night and forgot about it. This is my last bet for uploading these. If this does not work someone is going to have to explain to me what I am doing wrong.

Screen%20Shot%202015-11-13%20at%204.25.36%20PM.png
Screen%20Shot%202015-11-13%20at%204.30.23%20PM.png
Screen%20Shot%202015-11-13%20at%204.31.02%20PM.png
Screen%20Shot%202015-11-13%20at%204.31.47%20PM.png

EDIT: God dammit.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Sorry, went out with some friends last night and forgot about it. This is my last bet for uploading these. If this does not work someone is going to have to explain to me what I am doing wrong.

Screen%20Shot%202015-11-13%20at%204.25.36%20PM.png
Screen%20Shot%202015-11-13%20at%204.30.23%20PM.png
Screen%20Shot%202015-11-13%20at%204.31.02%20PM.png
Screen%20Shot%202015-11-13%20at%204.31.47%20PM.png

EDIT: God dammit.
Uh... Your adding these in wrong. Try using the addImage buttion on the Forums. Its next to the Smily Face