• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Admin shop over priced

DailyDoseOfVitMe

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
So I was on today and I was trying to sell some tomes, I bought three of them and of course I only get 1 that I needed, so I tried to sell them and everyone hates the fact I sold them for 1.5-2k but the admin shop sells them for 5k which is really expensive! along with other weapons such as the rangers stew knife, golden crate keys, etc. I personally think these prices should be lowered a little, at least for some items.

LarryDeCable

Max Legacy Supporter
So I was on today and I was trying to sell some tomes, I bought three of them and of course I only get 1 that I needed, so I tried to sell them and everyone hates the fact I sold them for 1.5-2k but the admin shop sells them for 5k which is really expensive! along with other weapons such as the rangers stew knife, golden crate keys, etc. I personally think these prices should be lowered a little, at least for some items.
Prices are fine, items are op. If you want to get tomes easier just donate and help the server.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Remember the items in the /shop aren't intended to set market prices, or even to be particularly accessible - except for items that aren't obtainable on the map.

High prices for items that can be otherwise obtained seems fine to me.