• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Adios Herocraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
That's it, i leave.
It's not against anyone in herocraft, but kainzo really lost his mind since the new map.

making a so ridiculous change in the economy (making it asking stupid amount of stuff to keep a township), releasing a new map for his baby the heroes mod while the others mods weren't at all ready, no region, no lwc, an unbalanced untested buggy class mod, restricting BASIC use of some minecraft features, never properly communicate about what is going on, all that giving much more work for mods and admins while everyone pe for basic issues.

the last moronity on the list is:
-oh no, notch gave us a new tool making leaf block way more easily than the cauldron recipe, he also gave us a new redstone block that move others blocks and make some redstone circuit almost as easy as ICs, i need to remove it from everyone, except the ones who want to pass two week lvling for having it-

removing BASIC VANILLA FEATURES is a total no, i don't want to play kainzocraft, i was here to play some REAL minecraft, but kain just forgot what real minecraft mean, he want his server to become world of warcraft: then do it without me.

sorry all the people of KRS, i'll add dielan and gabi in my lwcs, remove my chestshops signs, and give you my money, i hope you'll do good in kainzocraft.

i'll don't come back, i'm this stubborn, i'll just check sometimes for a new chapter of stronghold story, bye.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
the last moronity on the list is:
-oh no, notch gave us a new tool making leaf block way more easily than the cauldron recipe, he also gave us a new redstone block that move others blocks and make some redstone circuit almost as easy as ICs, i need to remove it from everyone, except the ones who want to pass two week lvling for having it-

The duping exploit still exists with Pistons - we cannot allow it at the moment, or even consider it going to other classes :p

Shears have been granted to level 30 Crafters+
I'm just a tad busy at the moment and I can't indulge this type of attitude. Never mind the fact that I was still on my vacation when I updated for 1.7

You'll be missed @carmeops

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
WHAT??? First Libra now you?
No no no no no, this really can't be happening, I mean, I really don't know what to think, I think I might actually cry.
Really dude? Really? Is everyone just jumping out, just like that. Did you just fucking jump from my airship wihtout a parachute??

Carm I cannot express my sadness in words - I really can't (Sob)
May Wind fill your sails, Ale fill your cup, happiness fill your heart, and loot fill your pack wherever you may go

10-4 good buddy,
Hope you keep reading,
-Strongholdx-

TrinityDown

Legacy Supporter 6
Damn. All the old guys are leavin'. It's quite depressing.

I wont forget the times you've helped me and my buds, and the time you wrote LOL in cobble inside all my chests.

Take care man.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Carm too? Aye mi.

Well, it sounds like Kainzo may loosen up the restrictions at a later time, and I hope you'll keep an eye on the change logs. Until that happens, all my love.

Status
Not open for further replies.