• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion add to druid port skill: hell spawn

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
hi

i noticed when playing druid we have the ability to port to haven spawn and ruins spawn but not hell spawn when we are there i don't think adding the ability to port to spawn when you are in hell would not unbalance anything just make the port spell more convent. also to keep with the spell will only work in hell so necros and rune stones are still needed.

Last edited:

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
I disagree with this, if another class should get hell gate it should be dk. Nothing druid about hell gate.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
I disagree with this, if another class should get hell gate it should be dk. Nothing druid about hell gate.

You misunderstand how Port works: it's solely intraworld. A Port to HellSpawn, as per standard Port logic*, would only function if the caster and party were already in Hell. It's not another means of entering the nether, just a quick warp back to the center.
(* By standard Port logic, the wiki from last map. It showed that WarSpawn was a valid port location, but you could only port to it if already in Warshard)

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
Yea either way I feel that this has nothing to do with druids at least from a lore perspective.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Yea either way I feel that this has nothing to do with druids at least from a lore perspective.
Why in the heck of the lore does Druid even *have* port to begin with? It's already there, this is just talking about making it work more conveniently/consistently.

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
I just don't see druids concerning themselves with traversing hell, again I feel this spell suits necros/dks or even wizards. This is my opinion.

TheBrute2001

Legacy Supporter 5
As a wizard i would relish in the idea of porting to hellspawn, would save so much time traversing he nether. I also realize that this skill is completely unfitting to both wizards and druids. If anything, necros and dks deserve this.

huntmoak

ICE ICE ICE!
I think the port thing kinda has to do with maybe possibly Nature's prophet's tp skill. That nature stuff can teleport and stuff.

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
just to clarify like OxNaomi sayed before the druid port skill (/skill port) allows us to port to the spawn of the world we are in so ruins or haven but there is no ability to do that in hell. My point of thinking is if we got it for the other 2 worlds why not just add it for nether as well

TheBrute2001

Legacy Supporter 5
just to clarify like OxNaomi sayed before the druid port skill (/skill port) allows us to port to the spawn of the world we are in so ruins or haven but there is no ability to do that in hell. My point of thinking is if we got it for the other 2 worlds why not just add it for nether as well
There is simply no viable connection. Nature and hell dont mix.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I just feel like I have to add that hell port could also fit pyromancer. The dark/fire seems to fit hell perfectly... ._.

Carbash

Legacy Supporter 6
Or, leave it as it is now. The nether should be difficult to traverse and require you to walk back to spawn for whatever reason you would want to (like forgetting redstone...). It already offers better exp. It should have drawbacks. Having to walk to spawn is one of the drawbacks that I feel should remain as it is.