• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Acrobat / Gypsie class suggestion (Rogue)

Lujiu

TNT
Names
(T1) Acrobat
(T2) Gypsy

Class type: Rogue

Class role: Puppiting and Dazes.

Skills: (excluding Tumble, mark, and recall)
BaseStats: Similar to other rogues

Sword damage: 30-40
Health (maxed) ~1000
Mana (maxed) ~900

# = Level received

1.) [PASSIVE] Balance: You receive 70% less knock-back
1.) [PASSIVE] Sneak: You are able to shift and run!
1.) Twirl: Spin your target and deal 60 damage (a 360 moderate speed). Mana: 100, cool-down: 6 seconds.

5.) LightFeet: You become exceptionally light gaining the ability to walk on water 120 seconds. Mana: 80, Cool-down: 30 seconds.

10.) Pose: Impedes your movement for 3 seconds and grants an increase of 8 damage with melee attacks and heals 120 over 8 seconds. (Lasts for 8 seconds) Mana: 120, Cool-down: 22 seconds.

15.) SafeFall: You float safely to the ground.

20.) Rise: Turn gravity off for 3 seconds raising all entities and players within an 8 block radius up dealing 40 damage after the effect has worn out. (The levitation potion effect in 1.9 is exactly what I was thinking this ability to be)

25.) Voodoo: Your target takes 10% more damage for 6 seconds. Mana: 120. Cool-down 25 seconds.

35.) Stretch: Increase the Constitution of your target by 15 for 20 minutes. *Requires 5 iron ingots* Mana: 100, Cool-down 30 seconds.

40.) Propel: Throw yourself horizontally dealing 50 damage and slowing enemies where you land. (3 block radius)

45.) Tango: Ride your target granting them speed 1 and regening their health for 10 every second. Effect ends when the Acrobat takes 3 hits of damage, Cool-down: 30 seconds. Cool-down starts when fallen off player.

50.) Applaud: Stun all enemies in the direction you are looking making them immobile every 4 seconds for 1 second in a span of 20 seconds. Mana: 100, Cool-down: 60 seconds.

60.) DoomSpin: Start spinning in place dealing 34 true damage a second to all enemies within a 5 block radius. Mana: 200, Cool-down: 60 seconds, Duration: 10 seconds. (You can still move during this ability but you are spinning at a fast speed.)

TEIR 2

61.) Phaze: Pass through a 1 block thick wall. Mana: 160. Cool-down. 60 seconds.

Last edited:

Nashah

Max Legacy Supporter
Let's see... a speed buff that they can always keep on them, an aoe snare, a buff that requires iron ingots instead of gold ones like the rest, the ability to get in and out of regioned areas so long as they didn't build their walls two blocks thick, safe fall, a slow, heals (and pretty strong self heal for that matter), a second snare (rise), decent damage from their skills, a movement skill (propel), able to constantly run on top of water...

It seems like you were trying to go for a jack of all trades character and made him too good in multiple areas. Also he has a few tricks up his sleeve that others don't have. It's fine for a class to have some special trick yes, but multiple (talking about the water walking, constant speed buff that he doesn't have to channel frequently, and the ability to go through blocks)?

I'd suggest you keep in mind both what play style a character is to go for while also thinking of what its weakness should be.

Lujiu

TNT
Let's see... a speed buff that they can always keep on them, an aoe snare, a buff that requires iron ingots instead of gold ones like the rest, the ability to get in and out of regioned areas so long as they didn't build their walls two blocks thick, safe fall, a slow, heals (and pretty strong self heal for that matter), a second snare (rise), decent damage from their skills, a movement skill (propel), able to constantly run on top of water...

It seems like you were trying to go for a jack of all trades character and made him too good in multiple areas. Also he has a few tricks up his sleeve that others don't have. It's fine for a class to have some special trick yes, but multiple (talking about the water walking, constant speed buff that he doesn't have to channel frequently, and the ability to go through blocks)?

I'd suggest you keep in mind both what play style a character is to go for while also thinking of what its weakness should be.
I dont see what you quite want me to do about the multiple abilities, but I did remove the speed on light-feet.

I tried to make the weakness of this class heroes that have a decent healing ability that will allow it to counter its small damage bursts.
(Cleric, Disciple, Druid, Shaman, ect)

iAlchemist

Legacy Supporter 3
I dont see what you quite want me to do about the multiple abilities, but I did remove the speed on light-feet.

I tried to make the weakness of this class heroes that have a decent healing ability that will allow it to counter its small damage bursts.
(Cleric, Disciple, Druid, Shaman, ect)
But you went too far. It's a highly mobile rogue capable of dealing some decent damage and stuns, with a heal. The heal, along with a lot of the other skills make this class completely unbalanced.

And it would still get trounced by shaman.

Lujiu

TNT
But you went too far. It's a highly mobile rogue capable of dealing some decent damage and stuns, with a heal. The heal, along with a lot of the other skills make this class completely unbalanced.

And it would still get trounced by shaman.
Yes but then again the heal opens up the possibility to take a-lot more damage, since you are frozen.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
I'm sorry, but voodoo seems like a runeword at a low lvl. not even just magic dmg, but all kinds.

Lujiu

TNT
I'm sorry, but voodoo seems like a runeword at a low lvl. not even just magic dmg, but all kinds.
I lowered the % to balance it out.

Plus in 1.8 theres a new potion effect called levitation that will work perfectly for the Rise ability.