• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Achilles_104's Application

R

Rythix

Hello. My name is Achilles_104, or Jake. I am a mature 27 year old, and I abide to the rules set forth by Herocraft. I would love to play on this server, as my friend WACKOMUFFIN1 has told me so many good things about this server.

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: Achilles_104
  2. Location & Age: Age: 27; Location: United States [Pennsylvania]
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: Currently, I haven't been banned from any of the servers I play on actively.
  4. Referral(s): WACKOMUFFIN1
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: Yes
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCA12
Reviewing

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
First of all, I have never heard of Ruin Community until today. Second of all that server ban may of happened during the Bukkit development build exploit where it allowed hackers to join servers without proper session ids, thus that ban is invalid as I was not affiliated with that server in any way.
Well if it has something to do with hackers then, is your account safe?

R

Rythix

Well if it has something to do with hackers then, is your account safe?

Yes, my account is safe. I am the only one who currently has the password, and I have changed my password since the Heartbleed vulnerability with OpenSSL. Anyways, that doesn't matter as it was Bukkit's fault, not Mojang's fault, as Bukkit did not check the users authenticity, it just allowed them to login without correct session information. Sorry for the late reply, I am very busy at the moment.

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
Yes, my account is safe. I am the only one who currently has the password, and I have changed my password since the Heartbleed vulnerability with OpenSSL. Anyways, that doesn't matter as it was Bukkit's fault, not Mojang's fault, as Bukkit did not check the users authenticity, it just allowed them to login without correct session information. Sorry for the late reply, I am very busy at the moment.
Accepted. Please fix his forum name to his IGN @Angyles