• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Acherous' Herald Application!

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Acherous / 18
2. Position applying for: Herald
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since July 8th 2011
4. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): Central
5. What are your areas of expertise?: I'd like to think I can do just about anything. I have a computer that can support fraps without any sort of fps drop so I can always be around to record server events/pvp. As well as recording vid
6. Please select one team to apply for:
  • Video (Podcast, event recording, promotional videos)
  • Note: all Heralds will be required to bump the MCF page and post good screenshots to our Deviantart page.
7. How will you use your skills to benefit your team of choice? As mentioned above I have a computer which support fraps/livestreams without any sort of fps drop. I work 3pm-8pm Saturday-Wednesdays. I'm almost always available outside the time I am working. Provided I am at my mothers house I can livestream whenever needed. (I've actually already streamed herocraft on twitch.tv a few times.) I'm also more than willing to help out on the facebook page.
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: have not been a member of staff for quite awhile now and am eager to jump back into things and start helping. I would just like to help out a bit more other than donating. Thank you for taking the time to read my application whether its accepted our denied.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
A new Herald application is posted. Please make a new application using the new format. Thank you!

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
The video team will be the herald team that requires the must manpower, we can use your help!

Welcome to the Herald team! Alator will reply to this thread when he has the time to promote you. We have a herald subforum you can't see yet and we will coordinate on there.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Upper staff reminded me of previous incidents, and I am denying this application for now, sorry.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Acherous mentioned that after talking with Angyles if he can remain active he can try an entry-level staff position like herald.

Have anything to say about this or confirm Angy? I can find work for Acherous if he's eligible.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Acherous mentioned that after talking with Angyles if he can remain active he can try an entry-level staff position like herald.

Have anything to say about this or confirm Angy? I can find work for Acherous if he's eligible.

Danda and I both talked to him about this as I know he wants to prove himself with the staff again. I suggested trying for Herald, as he was interested in it before.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Danda and I both talked to him about this as I know he wants to prove himself with the staff again. I suggested trying for Herald, as he was interested in it before.

Well if that's the case. I can find work for him.

Assuming Alator Danda gabizou approve. I'd like to start Acherous out on updating some social media for me and doing livestreams if his computer is up to it (videos are ok too)