• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Abbreviate /skill

Archestro

Legacy Supporter 6
A short little suggestion. Can we type "/sk <skill name> instead for typing out /skill. (if it already has an abbreviation sorry for the post)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
A short little suggestion. Can we type "/sk <skill name> instead for typing out /skill. (if it already has an abbreviation sorry for the post)
Why not just /bind - ? you dont have to type it multiple times. In either case, /skill is one of the only few commands auto-whitelisted in spigot spam detection. I'd rather not add to it.

Archestro

Legacy Supporter 6
Why not just /bind - ? you dont have to type it multiple times. In either case, /skill is one of the only few commands auto-whitelisted in spigot spam detection. I'd rather not add to it.
I use macros and every now and then the "s" does not type and it comes out /kill

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Ahh, My Razer Nostromo Does this. Most of the time my skill macros work fine. However any time there is connection lag they either return "that skill cannot be used in combat" or they just kill me.