• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

A Zombie/mob siege

RedEchoRanger

ICE ICE ICE!
I think a fun event would be to have mobs siege a town. I would definately be willing to donate New Tempest to this project. Staff could spawn battallions of zombies and skeles and lead them into a town after creepers have blown a hole in the walls. It would be a fun game as we don't really get all out warfare. Of course the town in question would have to take time to prepare arrow batteries and what not but that wouldn't take very long I think.

Not really a polished idea, just came up with on my drive home from work.

nmtonj

Soulsand
I think a fun event would be to have mobs siege a town. I would definately be willing to donate New Tempest to this project. Staff could spawn battallions of zombies and skeles and lead them into a town after creepers have blown a hole in the walls. It would be a fun game as we don't really get all out warfare. Of course the town in question would have to take time to prepare arrow batteries and what not but that wouldn't take very long I think.

Not really a polished idea, just came up with on my drive home from work.

What about an army of creepers that actually blow up?