• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion A New Dungeon System

Would You Like To Possibly See This In The Future?

• Nay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You're An Idiot For Thinking Of This

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Acars

ICE ICE ICE!
So, I've been thinking this for a while and I think I've made a few posts about it a while back but was never really looked into. A few days ago I saw Kainzo asking if we wanted Regenerative Areas (PVP) which got me thinking. What if a few changes were made to the Arena plugin making it to where you can only have a party of say 5 people join and you would get put into a dungeon and you only have say 20 minutes to complete it and could use Commandblocks as mob summoners. Now Kainzo I know you've played wow and many games like it so I'm trying to get to a dungeon system like WoW. You Queue up it matches you with say a Paladin Druid 2 Dread Knights and a Rogue class of sorts say a bard. That group would be nice for certain runs. This is where the MythicMobs plugin would come in handy. You would have 3 "Bosses" and then the last boss would be much harder than the beginning 3. But you would have a command block detect if the boss is killed, if it is it opens a Bridge to the next boss or the final boss. The final boss could say, Spawn in the past 3 bosses and make it so they are harder to kill and what not. I think you get the point now.

Example:

Group:
Paladin
Druid
Wizard
Bard
Ninja

Bosses :
X - Takes Fire Damage Takes Increased Fire Damage
X- Spawns Mobs, Periodically Heals them, Must press 3 buttons to Release the Boss To Kill.
X - Only Takes Damage When Hit In The Back, Regens HP When Hit In The Front.

Final Boss:
X - Spawns the Past 3 Bosses with % More health Requires

Last edited:

Dewyn

Retired Staff
Might have to refine the kill-detection thing, but I like it. Also, the third boss sounds difficult, but not impossible.

Ice_Burner

Legacy Supporter 1
The thing is, all the dungeons are used as darkrooms of sorts so people can level. Maybe convert a several few into a style like this, and keep the rest as a leveling spot. +1 for creativity though, I like it :)