• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

A messed up quote

deadfoe51

Stone
A messed up quote.. It explains itself: Mikesa23 is pregnant, inscopia is the mother, jrr5556 is the father, AdamForte649 is the sperm, and deadfoe51 is the baby" -Deadfoe51 (Screenshot won't work :( )

Last edited:

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
keep my name out of this, I don't want anything to do with it.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
heres a screenshot

EDIT: Screenshot didn't work!!
Use the ''Upload a file'' button. If that doesn't work for some strange reason, upload your screenshot to a site like Imgur.com and then copy the picture URL and use the Image BB on the comment toolbar.

deadfoe51

Stone
G8dc9dF.jpg

Here we go!

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
this isnt remotely funny because YOU typed it in. If somebody else had and you made a thread about it, I would laugh.

deadfoe51

Stone
this isnt remotely funny because YOU typed it in. If somebody else had and you made a thread about it, I would laugh.

Others witnessed it and will be posting pictures (they wanted me to post) and that isn't the original picture.. I had to re-make it because I accidently deleted my other screenshot.. Other people were involved in making it.. Not just me.

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
Others witnessed it and will be posting pictures (they wanted me to post) and that isn't the original picture.. I had to re-make it because I accidently deleted my other screenshot.. Other people were involved in making it.. Not just me.
Alright. I just thought it was really name that you were making a thread showing you reminding people about something that happened.

deadfoe51

Stone
Alright. I just thought it was really name that you were making a thread showing you reminding people about something that happened.

Yeah.. It is kind of lame.. But I accidently deleted my original picture.. Again.. @AdamForte649 said he'll be posting the original screenshots he took when he can... Others witnessed it aswell and may possibly post pictures.

AdamForte649

Legacy Supporter 6
Right now I'm Away but ill go back to my alerts and post the original screenshot when possible.

deadfoe51

Stone
keep my name out of this, I don't want anything to do with it.

Leave my husband out of this nonsense

Due to admin and moderators saying so.. Please do not mention danda when discussing this topic.. I'm sure any screenshots that have danda's name in it will have his name blacked out (like my screenshot) So do not worry about screen shots.. So for respect for the admins please do not mention danda.. He is to not be included in this bizarre convo.. Thank you.