• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

A meaningful endeavor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
I have to say no - there was one point on the 1.0 test server near the start of it where they were fucking around with alt accounts. I think they also have previous records.

xxMASSCHAOSx

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm also going to say no. If they didnt want to stay banned they probably shouldn't have wasted so much money on alt's. They knew alts were agaisnt the rules. They probably would've been unbanned but they went to the extent of hacking Kainzo's account and banning people they didn't like from the test server. I personaly don't see them having a chance of making it back on the server no matter how many potetions you recieve. They directly disrepected the staff by making alt's and hacking Kainzo.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
I'm also going to say no. If they didnt want to stay banned they probably shouldn't have wasted so much money on alt's. They knew alts were agaisnt the rules. They probably would've been unbanned but they went to the extent of hacking Kainzo's account and banning people they didn't like from the test server. I personaly don't see them having a chance of making it back on the server no matter how many potetions you recieve. They directly disrepected the staff by making alt's and hacking Kainzo.

They got their alts for free. Certain forums hack minecraft accounts and distribute them to their members.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I thought zdylan should have been unbanned at first (just like how itzmak ended up being) however after he
(not sure how to describe it but it's easy on unsecured servers) changed his name on the HC test server to Kainzo(which gave him all the perms), and banned everyone. That was the last straw.
He doesn't deserve to come back.

If Dmil comes back all he will do is bend the rules as far as they will go, just to spite us. No need for him to return.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
The server is much better without them. If you want them back you are either an ignorant dumb-ass, or one of their alts.

malmenca

Diamond
The server is much better without them. If you want them back you are either an ignorant dumb-ass, or one of their alts.
To make a comment such as this^^^ is proof of being an ignorant dumb-ass. Whether or not your implying I'm an ignorant dumb-ass you deserve to have the shit smacked out of you for being a disrespectful piece of shit. Seriously go fuck yourself.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
To make a comment such as this^^^ is proof of being an ignorant dumb-ass. Whether or not your implying I'm an ignorant dumb-ass you deserve to have the shit smacked out of you for being a disrespectful piece of shit. Seriously go fuck yourself.
You are the one supporting players who came to this server and ruined it for others. They have been proven of using hacks and alts.
They deserve no respect.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
Again, this is not the proper way to post, nor act with how things are in place.

We have process and protocol that is followed.

This is not the proper way to handle this.

@Kainzo

Status
Not open for further replies.