• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion A 'Knight' class!

spiralz

Obsidian
So I've always wished there to be a plain 'ol traditional Knight class (A happy place between Dragoon, Samurai, Paladin and Berserker). This is a very rough idea of what I've thought about so far.

Knight: A warrior melee class that uses medium armor and a sword. Knight's will compliment other Knight's on the battlefield with certain skills and is meant to be a team-player.

Skills (rough idea):

Basic:
Bash - Typical Bash skill + short silence
Strike - Typical Strike skill
Pommel Strike (Maim) - Slows target
Parry - Typical Parry skill
Cleave - Typical Cleave skill

Special:
BattleCry - The Knight lets out a loud battle cry, boosting morale of allies in a x-block radius and granting x% more melee damage, but an extra x% melee damage for other Knights for x-seconds (Does not effect caster?).
Charge - While holding a banner in the main hand, the Knight grants allies in a x-block radius Speed 1. Other Knights in the area are granted Speed 2. (Maybe the speed effect does not effect the banner wielder. Could be countered by having a second Knight with a banner nearby)
WillPower - Through sheer will-power, the Knight overcomes a slowing debuff. (Or maybe include a root?) (Maybe speed 1, similar to escape-artist)

Valor - The Knight cannot be killed for x-seconds, but if the Knight took potentially fatal damage within that time, he dies immediately after the skill wears off.

That's all I've got for now. I'd like to have more Knight-helps-other-Knights skills, but drawing a blank at the moment. Lemme hear your suggestions! I'd love to be a Knight class!

JacobBurkey

Portal
Warrior doesn't really need another class if there's another classes created, there's already 5 in Warrior where as the other paths don't have as much. This class also honestly seems really fucking boring and it seems pretty pointless.