• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

a journal of the wolfe

this is just the start doe's it sound epic its all a true story to except for the messengers

• Total voters

the wolfe

Legacy Supporter 6
"Chapter one: Fumbled Beginnings
It was a simple start as one might put it, me completely unarmed about to head out in the world after training so hard for the title of rogue, my only friend was a fellow named mrfreaker, I had no where to go so i decided hmm i'll head this way, No idea the way i was headed was south and well didn't have a coat on me, many weeks i stayed out there grueling the cursed blizzard which never seemed to end. one day as i was about to die from starvation, a messenger arrived with some food and a letter from my comrade mrfreaker offering a job and a place to stay, i rejoiced and went to thank the messenger by the time i looked up the she had magicly vanished, dumbfolded and confused i silently got up and packed up what little possesions i had and headed out.

A day later i found the town of north reach that my comrade had mentioned his structure was near, i began to walk up to the town and no sooner was i met by a strengthened warrior by the name of adaringenchalida, he was clad in a fabled rare crystal by the name diedemond as i had heard it was called he spoke with an awe-inspiring voice what township do you belong wanderer, i was rather weak and starved at the time so i said i...i don't have one. which was certainly true at the time but i was hoping he might help. he then spoke again turn back and you shall be spared. hearing this i quickly ran over the dirt mound bridge not sheding a glance back in fear. quite some time later i found this "structure" as my comrade had put it, it was nothing more than a cobblestone platform, i quickly assembled myself a mat to lie down on and wrote a letter to my comrade saying that i had made it"alive and well and was looking to help build if required' and fell to sleep the next day that same messenger had arrived carrying a new letter she handed to me and i opened a began to read it outloud as follows' glad to see you made it my friend, sure you can help build my mercenary tower you have to get your own materials though' and once again as i looked up expecting to see that messenger she had once again vainished into thin air.

I scratched my head and said how does she keep doing that. i sat down and thought where could i get the materials to build this tower, finally after much deliberation i would do as rogues do best i would scavenge or pilage the materials from unlocked chests. i quickly went to work finding as many underground hidden villages as i could. after much time i found many large chests in a small cavern that hadn't been used in years as it appeared i looked in the chests to find enough cobblestone and torches to make a small home for me a hundred times over i quickly packed away this loot and hauled it back to the tower in which i started to construct after several weeks, i finally completed the second story and was running out of materials. When that messenger appear she had an arrow through her arm and had blood all over her cloak, she quickly handed me a tattered note and said"casthena magonus reccallune' then vanished. her pained expression and wounds told me that the typhone of trouble was on the horizon and i was in its path. the note is as follows' wolfie i require your he..lp i don't have much time i was framed north reach is after me i fell in the trench help as soon as this reaches you'.

I feared the worst and quickly ran to my comrade's aid not even bothering to grab the required equipment nor armor nor sword. i reached the trench and yelled down comrade are you still alive.... as no answer followed I in all vain screamed for revenge and attacked a random passerby and screeched red clouded lies of mercenaries, death, and payback to a complete innocent who left right away these of course woke my sleeping friend who yelled wolfie your up there. i in joy looked down and said down worry comrade i'll get you out of there for i know of this spell which has one use i cast it hurting myself quite badly not being trained in the arts of magic and like that he was next to me. i rejoiced once again and said lets go back to the tower which we did but only to find that there was a grimmer storm set to blow over. a day passed before trouble showed itself again the innocent was back with two of his posse wanting revenge for those lies I ill-spoke fueled by agner of losing a dear friend. we fought valiently but it was no use these men trained harder and were battle-strong we lost and as i ran tripping and being wounded again i made it out with no-one to notice i feared i was alone once again but this time permently crushed apart by the foot of orion i made a mental note never to attack just an innocent passer-by again in rage and quickly deliver a note to that warlord that what i did was wrong and never shall i do it again i apologised again and again and noted to spare my comrade and take me insted. this wise and powerful warlord then said"fine be it as it may we'll spare both you and your friend but if we see him again his life we shall end'i then thanked him once more and asked if there was anything else i could do he said'well as i once learned being young like yourself putt yourself away from these many battles train hard and soon you'll find these battles eaiser to resolve' like that he spoke never did i see from him again glad to be alive and glad that my comrade had been spared i put myself in exile and began to train.

Chapter two: The Flight Back North and the Mighty Desert Walls of Rangpur
i had been in exile for a little over six months and a half training, night and day on living and inanimated things gathering materials, building tools the cold, bitter freezing winds had toughened me to the point of complete loneliness, i decided i needed to head back to town its been long enough and maybe i will make some new comrades. after dodging the dreaded creespas, spiders, and the undead, i made it to a rather large town a city really and there was many avertising everything from gold to the fabled diedemonds which actually aren't as valuble as gold. i began running from shop to shop to crier to crier taking hand-out, ad, and useless junk alike happy to be back with people, and then out of the corner of my eye, I saw a woman who reminded me quite a bit of the messenger that once delivered mail between me and my comrade and i thought ot myself whats someone as nice as this doing here. i then thought hmm must be selling something really important.

I quickly hired a messenger to deliver the message that i was intrested in what ever she was selling and quickly found out she wasn't selling anything but insted offering jobs i applied hoping to make a new comrade right away and as immidentaly taken back on how funny she was. i decided without second thought this is my new start so i went to this place she mentioned and helped haul up its walls and help it in anyway possible this place as it is now known is the great rangpur and i would gladly throw down my life to keep it strong and soon my strength was put to the test a fight broke out at a shop i was summoned and equipted myself as i thought it would prove sturdy but alas it wasn't. it was me and four or five others of the town forced back to back against many. the fight dragged on and the next thing i knew i awoke scared that once again i was on my own but as it turns out it was my bed i was in back at town. i was wounded gravely but not mortaly i quickly soon recovered happy and even more joyous when i found out my comrade from many moons ago was becoming apart of the great rangpur."

the wolfe

Legacy Supporter 6
yes when working on some stuff really hard i tend to cause grammer mistakes, as well as spelling i'm glad to see your enjoying it so far i also had to make some stuff seem more well "mystic" such as the messengers don't really exist its really the message system, diamonds aren't really called "diedemonds" and creepers aren't called "creespas" i just changed it up to sound more well barbarian also how did you like my addition to the spell recall the messenger used. but if anything i saw that you might like to be in the story well when the whole 1.8 stuff gets fixed i'll be on once more with my random tales of adventure and well the story will continue for as long as i can make it it currently ended in current time so when herocrafts back up it'll resume i'm think two to four chaprters every 2 weeks

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
AAAAAAAHHHHHGGGG MY EYES!!!!

Sorry bro, I can't stand to read this. It's a giant fucking wall O' text. Take a look at THIS, its my story and it uses things we call 'spaces between paragraphs'. I'd also put some form to each chapter instead of just slopping in a post. make it visually appealing, take a look at mine, each post is probably longer than yours but easier to read. Hope this helps, when you fix it I'll come back and read it.

DUN POST ON MY STORY

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
So, it's like a personal journal? Alright, could work. But yeah, you've really got to try to get some semblance of grammar in there. It's very hard to read.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
So, it's like a personal journal? Alright, could work. But yeah, you've really got to try to get some semblance of grammar in there. It's very hard to read.

Yeah, what he said, did you write this in a word document? Thats what I do

Spellcheck = EPIC

TACOS

the wolfe

Legacy Supporter 6
alright thanks guys i love to get feedback good or bad and its all great advice, when i save up some more money i'll go out and buy Word and once again thanks for the advice i edited it a little as well to make it a bit more nicer to read but its still in its beginning phases and i also want it to look a bit rough as if scrawled down in a haste before a huge battle or if time was of the essence as funny as that must sound

mrfreaker

ICE ICE ICE!
wow, glad i finally got around to reading this, its pretty good, maybe double space it though, other than that i like it alot, cant wait for 1.8 where we can continue your adventure