• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion A Dungeon Like Leveling System

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I Really Don't Care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Acars

ICE ICE ICE!
IDEA:
Currently I've been thinking what can go good with the Questing plugin that we use, and in conclusion I have noticed that I personally think it would be really fun to have Real dungeons.
I think it would be really fun to have these implemented then have the quests tie into them.

EXAMPLE:
A dungeon like instance from wow where you would have to go and get a quest then go to the dungeon and get gear and what not.
A quest for example would be going to kill a boss at the end of the Instance/Dungeon and then having him patrol around it with a bunch of Mobs near him.

EXAMPLE:
Dungeon : Stone Hoof Peak
How it works: Three sections leading to Differnt areas each area will have 1 boss and a bunch of mobs that will progress to get harder and harder as you go on. Such as the boss blaze when we had the Mob Area Plugin.
Skills: Each boss will have a differnt set of skills and each Skill will require counters such as if theres a giant the giant will spawn 10- 15 small zombies at a time every 20 seconds and the melee people will have to attack them such as Samurais or dragons while the Ranged will attack the "Giant Boss".

GROUPING:
The way you will need to group is dependent on you, You should have a Tank 1-2 Healers and 2-3 Dps and each Dungeon should have multiple groups go into it but them not be in the same one.

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
I kind of suggested the same thing during dragongarde. I want dungeons implemented, and I think I remember someone saying they were going to be.

Roadkill909

ICE ICE ICE!
The plugins that Herocraft uses for questing (Denizens/Citizens) doesn't seem to support cooperative play and seems to have little dungeon-focused functionality. It is excellent for scripting interactions with NPCs, which seems to be the main purpose for the plugin.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
The Dungeon Team led by @Danda was working on it at some point, but I think that fell off of priority to quests.

cschris54321

Soulsand
This is a way better idea then quests, and more fun then just 1 time a day and less glitchy. Come on I loved mas and this is a way way of doing it to make it more rpg and make everyone happy.