• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion A dueling party of some sort

quickdix

Stone
As the title of this thread mentions herocraft should make a dueling menu or a party. This would be used for when dueling with a friend or a foe. (obviously :p)

Some features of this "Party" would include wagers and duel settings. Wagers would be a rather simple idea, you would bet 50c or a diamond or something in game and the winner of the duel would claim their prize after they had won the duel.

The duel settings idea is where it starts to get complicated. You would be able to choose multiple teams for the duel, or just a simple 1 vs. 1 duel. Also, there could be the ability to limit the weapons used, armor worn, potions used, if or if not food would be in effect, and if the loser was able to keep their stuff when they died or if it all went to the winner.

I am sure that you and your team will be able to build off of that, I mean I only came up with a few ideas. When all is done this should be an excellent add on to an excellent server. :)

- Quickdix

iHazBryn

Legacy Supporter 2
I really like this idea. Maybe make it a bit more user friendly, with less options and I could see using this a lot.

Wowpatrick

Legacy Supporter 7
I think this is a great idea. I constantly see peoples 1v1 duels being ruined by pile jumpers who don't get the concept of a fair fight. If coded properly, this will eliminate that, and create a fun and safe way to battle out your differences. Good idea.

Yeah this is pretty good! The 1v1s I see are normally ruined by a mob of players joining in. If this is added, the duels would be more fair. But what would happen if another group comes along and ruins the party? Are they invincible from attacks? I think a few people would try to exploit and take advantage of a glitch like that. Anyways, wonderful idea on this, it's really a great concept! (Don't tag me with love box, tag me friendly ;D love box reminds me of tard...)

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Yeah this is pretty good! The 1v1s I see are normally ruined by a mob of players joining in. If this is added, the duels would be more fair. But what would happen if another group comes along and ruins the party? Are they invincible from attacks? I think a few people would try to exploit and take advantage of a glitch like that. Anyways, wonderful idea on this, it's really a great concept! (Don't tag me with love box, tag me friendly ;D love box reminds me of tard...)
and mobs of mobs

Laxlad14

Dirt
I have to say, if done and coded correctly, this could make an amazing add on to this server.

quickdix

Stone

I am just thinking now that you are right, it could easily be used as an exploit. BUT, if we perhaps added a dueling timer of say 5 minutes (let's face it duels do not last longer than that even with teams) and if there are remaining duelers they are immediately disqualified (forced to use the /kill option and all of there stuff dropped and went up for grabs for spectators)