• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

A Computer Question

Could you link me to an article to where they say that :eek:? Never thought they would be that pissy.
They don't let you downgrade, either. I've yet to find justification for this, but one can assume it's for economic reasons.

Ok, thanks

Although one question... is this as detectable/illegal as torrenting?

Not sure if the admins are alright with this being discussed here. I've never used a mac, legally or not so I cannot tell you from personal experience how reliable it is, though from what I'm reading it's fairly secure.

I also want to dismiss the myth that all torrenting is bad. P2P connections aren't illegal. They're just convient for illegal things. Also, if you feel the need to remain anonymous during your p2p connections, you can use a proxy.

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
Not sure if the admins are alright with this being discussed here. I've never used a mac, legally or not so I cannot tell you from personal experience how reliable it is, though from what I'm reading it's fairly secure.

I also want to dismiss the myth that all torrenting is bad. P2P connections aren't illegal. They're just convient for illegal things. Also, if you feel the need to remain anonymous during your p2p connections, you can use a proxy.
Never said that I torrent.

Anyway, torrenting subject = dropped, I think we can let this thread die

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Pretty sure you are SOL dude. I am not even sure if you can get it for use in a virtual machine without special licenses.

Is there a particular reason you want to run OSX? Like certain apps, or is it just your preference?