• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

_Wingless_ 's Application

W

_Wingless_

1. Minecraft In-game name: _Wingless_
  2. Location & Age: Australia / 32
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Nil due to Awesomenous!
  4. Referral(s): Santa would, becuase I am usually on the good list ;)
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Luck! Pouring through various MC sites looking for a new server after coming back from a break and finding my old server .... not as fun.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Please note the Awesomenous above. That and I am dying to find a server that is simple, yet has enough content and a good community to keep me active.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HC_10
  10. Additional Info: After having a look through, the server looks promising. Hurry up and get back to me. Getting desperate to play. lol

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: _Wingless_
  2. Location & Age: Australia / 32
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Nil due to Awesomenous!
  4. Referral(s): Santa would, becuase I am usually on the good list ;)
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Luck! Pouring through various MC sites looking for a new server after coming back from a break and finding my old server .... not as fun.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: Please note the Awesomenous above. That and I am dying to find a server that is simple, yet has enough content and a good community to keep me active.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HC_10
  10. Additional Info: After having a look through, the server looks promising. Hurry up and get back to me. Getting desperate to play. lol

Your special key is incorrect. Please correct it on your application and reply back so I am alerted.

W

_Wingless_

Your special key is incorrect. Please correct it on your application and reply back so I am alerted.
3) Special key = {HCxy}, where x is the first letter in your IGN (in game-name) and y is the number of characters in your IGN. Example: Notch's key would be {HCN5}

The First letter would be W ... whoops. Thought it said Character. HCW10

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
3) Special key = {HCxy}, where x is the first letter in your IGN (in game-name) and y is the number of characters in your IGN. Example: Notch's key would be {HCN5}

The First letter would be W ... whoops. Thought it said Character. HCW10