• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

_simfys reupdated whitelist application

Status
Not open for further replies.

_simfy

Wood
New Application :
  1. Minecraft In-game name: _simfy
  2. Location & Age: Germany, 19 Years old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No
  4. Referral(s): LRond, C4ruso, IkeBinZ, Vavax3, RadoyZ
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: from IkeBinZ
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I played before on herocraft , too. And many friends are here and I would like to play with them together. On the last map we created a town and were very helpfull and polite to every other player.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HC_(s)6(with "_")
  10. Additional Info: Old Application
    --> http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/_simfys-whitelist-application.17614/#post-149911

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Revieiwng[DOUBLEPOST=1347202685,1347202628][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi there @_simfy, you are already whitelisted but we are having an issue with some people being removed ((Reason is unknown at this time)). I will add your name to the list, please be patient.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
No problem. On behalf of the staff I do apologize for any issues this has caused. Every so often, technology just bites us on the ass =P[DOUBLEPOST=1372539600,1347202816][/DOUBLEPOST]Demoted to the greylist

Status
Not open for further replies.