• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

_poi and BlockedUsername application

_poi

Glowing Redstone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: _poi
  2. Location & Age: Illinois, 14 years old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: None ever
  4. Referral(s): I don't know anyone on the server, and am new to mine craft multiplayer, so I don't have any referrals.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I found it on Google, while searching for Heroes servers
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I just did
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes. I have read through them.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am an active, and dedicated minecrafter, and am knowledgeable about the game. I am respectful, and will listen to rules, and everything the staff says.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCp4
  10. Additional Info: I love redstone, and PvP in minecraft. I have been playing mine craft since late Alpha.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: _poi and BlockedUsername <-(My alternate)
  2. Location & Age: Illinois, 14 years old
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: None ever; on either account
  4. Referral(s): I don't know anyone on the server, and am new to mine craft multiplayer, so I don't have any referrals.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I found it on Google, while searching for Heroes servers
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I just did
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes. I have read through them.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am an active, and dedicated minecrafter, and am knowledgeable about the game. I am respectful, and will listen to rules, and everything the staff says.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCp4 and HCb15
  10. Additional Info: Both of the accounts listed are mine, so can you please whitelist both of them.

Quick question, have you read our rules?

_poi

Glowing Redstone
Yes, I have read them, understand them and will follow them to the fullest of my abilities.

_poi

Glowing Redstone
I don't recall anything about not having two accounts, or do I have to have a separate application?

_poi

Glowing Redstone
Then can you just consider the application for _poi please, as it is my main account

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Everything checks out, so welcome to Herocraft!

Remember we only allow one account per person, so please do not try to whitelist your other account Blockedusername.

Welcome to Herocraft

_poi

Glowing Redstone
Thanks :D I'm so excited to get started on Herocraft. I won't have my other account whitelisted.