• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

_Maxo's Ban Appeal

_Maxo

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: _Maxo
Banned by: @(name) @strongholdx
Time of ban: 1/23/15 8:14
Reason for ban: For posting a picture of a black man with his penis hanging over the edge of his bed while flexing his biceps.
Your story: I logged on herocraft on this fine friday evening to level disciple and I hear a DING in teamspeak. I looked at the chat and I got an interesting picture from my good friend VirginityStealer (who I know in real life). We do stupid stuff to one another all the time but of course we can take jokes. I thought the picture was funny so I went to say "Hey look its virginitystealer stealer! (link of black man). I have nothing against virginitystealer or black people or penises. By accident the message was put into elite chat instead of my personal/town chat. I apologize if I have offended one of the couple people in donor chat and I do have consent that I did not offend virginitystealer. I also would like to add that I do not understand why I was banned for the whole weekend. I think a G-mute would suffice

_Maxo

Legacy Supporter 3
You know not to post that stuff in public chat. Don't be a moron.
@strongholdx I said it was an accident. WC happens all the time. I see people accidentally posting non-trade in trade chat all the time. I have done things WAY worse in the global offtopic chat and I was simply gmuted for 3 months. Now I post a simple picture of a black man ON ACCIDENT. I said I was sorry and I dont think a 3 day ban is necessary. I will take any g mute

_Maxo

Legacy Supporter 3
we were sending dicpics in eclipse chat and it was a miss type because I relogged and was defaulted because im muted in o chat. It won't happen again