• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

_Maxo's Ban Appeal

_Maxo

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN:_Maxo
Banned by: @Danda
Time of ban: Guessing about 3-5 months ago. Feels like a years
Reason for ban: Had friends over my house, left to pick up a pizza, and then came back and my townies house was torn apart and greifed.
Your story: It was my fault leaving my desktop unsupervised with my retarded friends around. I take the blame because it was my fault for not securing it. It has been a super long time since the day I was banned and I could not feel more sorry for the victim that was greifed. I know how it feels, my second day playing on this server (back in zeal) I was killed and looted by a corrupt towny back when town abuse was legal. I know I was banned a few times before for minor griefs that were unintentional, like pillaring into a town then forgetting to remove the dirt blocks and such. The stuff that people go around trying to get you banned for. Rules are there for a reason though. Not gonna lie... I think about this server all the time throughout my ban and maybe once a week I attempt to log in to see if I'm still banned. My heart pumps everytime, when it takes longer than 5 seconds to load in before seeing "banned". I did not immediately make an appeal because I was put on the "discourage" list and needed a break from video games to catch up in school. I have made a great start in my sophomore year of highschool and I think I can handle the responsibility of playing on this awesome server once again. I'm taking a different approach to the server and miss my community. I love you Herocraft. Can't wait to see you all soon, hopefully...

~ _maxo

Last edited:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN:_Maxo
Banned by: @(name) Not sure at all.
Time of ban: Guessing about 3-5 months ago. Feels like a years
Reason for ban: Had friends over my house, left to pick up a pizza, and then came back and my townies house was torn apart and greifed.
Your story: It was my fault leaving my desktop unsupervised with my retarded friends around. I take the blame because it was my fault for not securing it. It has been a super long time since the day I was banned and I could not feel more sorry for the victim that was greifed. I know how it feels, my second day playing on this server (back in zeal) I was killed and looted by a corrupt towny back when town abuse was legal. I know I was banned a few times before for minor griefs that were unintentional, like pillaring into a town then forgetting to remove the dirt blocks and such. The stuff that people go around trying to get you banned for. Rules are there for a reason though. Not gonna lie... I think about this server all the time throughout my ban and maybe once a week I attempt to log in to see if I'm still banned. My heart pumps everytime, when it takes longer than 5 seconds to load in before seeing "banned". I did not immediately make an appeal because I was put on the "discourage" list and needed a break from video games to catch up in school. I have made a great start in my sophomore year of highschool and I think I can handle the responsibility of playing on this awesome server once again. I'm taking a different approach to the server and miss my community. I love you Herocraft. Can't wait to see you all soon, hopefully...

~ _maxo

This is a @Danda ban I believe

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
After speaking with some of the other staff I've decided to give you a chance. However I will warn you that if your account is used to pull something like this again you may not get another chance.